SFC and DISM (0xc000007b)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

TjInProblem

Alright, so, I got a new laptop, as anyone would do, I installed games, tons of games, all but 1 worked, GTA V didn't due to error 0xc000007b
I researched and downloaded dll files, updated everything to the latest possible, downloaded cracks, did everything you could with common knowledge, 2 weeks later, today, I saw a thread saying that that particular error might be related to windows errors and stuff, this was extra intriguing for me cuz I changed some of the d3d files in system32 and more of my games stopped working, I did everything including reinstall windows but it didnt work, so I saw an article about SFC, i thought hey that will be useful, so I ran sfc /scannow the cursor moved to the next line and thats it, then i tried dism, this time a couple of lines appeared and then that's it, nothing else, it didn't freeze but nothing happened, what do I do help me man, a lot of my stuff isn't working after I messed with the d3d files

Attachments

TjInProblem

I did download cracks but that was only a last resort, I had already bought the game, legit, I just wanted to see if something was wrong with my default installed launcher just in case

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online