*shadowmere*

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PISTON

Thread Starter
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
60
i just got shadowmere, and im just wanting to know everything i can about it. i heard it is the fastest and strongest and it helps attack your enemies, ive noticed that to be true. but i also heard that if it dies, it will reapper later. (come back to life) is this true? i would like to know anything else also.... thanx!
 

PISTON

Thread Starter
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
60
the black horse you are awarded for accomplishing a bunch of quests for the dark brother hood.......
 

Couriant

James
Moderator
Joined
Mar 26, 2002
Messages
39,484
Ah, then that's why I had no clue what you are talking about :)
 

PISTON

Thread Starter
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
60
well, if you had played teh game and could even help me you would know what i was talking about, im not saying this to you specifically dood. i figured this way only someone who knew what i was talking about would write back. you know?
 

Couriant

James
Moderator
Joined
Mar 26, 2002
Messages
39,484
Well it was kinda vague... I have people that play it too ya know ;)
 
Joined
Jul 28, 2005
Messages
2,291
The horse doesn't actually 'die'. Like certain NPC's, it just goes unconscious if it takes enough damage. If you wait around for a minute or two, it will get back up.
 
Joined
Jan 16, 2001
Messages
5,037
Jones said:
The horse doesn't actually 'die'. Like certain NPC's, it just goes unconscious if it takes enough damage. If you wait around for a minute or two, it will get back up.
That be right ... if you leave while he is unconscious you will get him back again (just fast travel somewhere and he will reappear with you if he has recovered). Also a nice glitch to take advantage of is to knock him unconscious yourself then "place" items you don't want to lug around in his inventory. :D
 
Joined
Jul 28, 2005
Messages
2,291
DarqueMist said:
That be right ... if you leave while he is unconscious you will get him back again (just fast travel somewhere and he will reappear with you if he has recovered). Also a nice glitch to take advantage of is to knock him unconscious yourself then "place" items you don't want to lug around in his inventory. :D
That's sweet! Turn the unkillable horse into a pack mule. :D
 
Joined
Jan 16, 2001
Messages
5,037
Jones you need your old avatar back, I didn't recognize who you were. I loved it (always thought it was some underground comic superhero dudes head). Then when I noticed it was a shot of your rig I thought .... even better (y)
 
Joined
Jul 28, 2005
Messages
2,291
DarqueMist said:
Jones you need your old avatar back, I didn't recognize who you were. I loved it (always thought it was some underground comic superhero dudes head). Then when I noticed it was a shot of your rig I thought .... even better (y)
Funny, I've been thinking the same thing. I've been on a real 2142 kick lately, but my old avatar was more universal.

Therefore, back by popular demand! (y)
 
Joined
Jul 28, 2005
Messages
2,291
BTW - The 'Noodle Noggin' episode was awesome. I also like the one where he took on the role of 'Bubba Bo Bob Brain' to rule the world through brutal country music. Classic! :D
 
Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Top