1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Shaking Windows Virus.

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by Bridiew, Oct 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bridiew

Bridiew Thread Starter

Hi,

When I turn my computer on, everything seems normal until Windows (Vista) starts up. Then the picture 'shakes' from side to side and is offset about an inch to the right. The words on the screen are illegible because they are fuzzy. Other than being shakey and illegible, everything (such as internet links etc) works as normal.

I suspected this was a virus, but when I ran a 'threat' scan on Norton 360, the results came back saying there were no threats found. I'm not sure what else it could be though.

Do you know if this is a virus and, if so, how I would go about fixing it?

Thanks in advance,
    Bridie

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/756630

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice