1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Shared Outlook Calendar lost permissions

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by cherry pie, Aug 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cherry pie

cherry pie Thread Starter

Hi all,

I have run into a problem where one guy is sharing his outlook 2003 calendar with his secretary, suddenly he is not able to open or edit anything in the calendar, but the secretary is able to do everything! He is only able to see an overview of calendar (month, week, day) with the titles only but unable to open, edit, move or delete an item in specific. I checked the permissions and it has 2 options

Default: Owner
    "secretary name" Edit

I even checked the secretary's calendar but couldn't figure out something she might have done to cause this to happen.

What could possibly cause that to happen?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/603427

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice