1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sharepoint 2010 Help Required.

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by inform_farhan, Dec 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. inform_farhan

inform_farhan Thread Starter

Hi Folks...

I have recently joined an organization and the very first task is assigned to me is as follows.

We have a Sharepoint Server 2010 deployed over here. There's an site in it which was working perfectly fine till yesterday. Last night sharepoint had some automatic updates. and since then, site is no more accessible.

Following are the updates installed last night, I'll bold the one which i doubt created the problem.

KB2553014
    KB2566450
    KB2566954
    KB2566456
    KB2566958
    KB2560890
    KB2560885
    KB2494022
    KB2494001
    KB2553094
    MS Sharepoint Project server 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
    MS Sharepoint 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)

I Guess project server 2010 SP1 created the problem.
    When we try to access the website, it shows the error as follows.

"Project Web App cannot connect to Project Server. For more information, contact your system administrator."

Any Quick help is highly appreciated, Guys please be quick as its my new job and very first task assigned.:eek:
    Thank you in advance for your kind time and help.

Regards,
    Farhan.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1029182

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice