Sharepoint 2010 Help Required.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

inform_farhan

Hi Folks...

I have recently joined an organization and the very first task is assigned to me is as follows.

We have a Sharepoint Server 2010 deployed over here. There's an site in it which was working perfectly fine till yesterday. Last night sharepoint had some automatic updates. and since then, site is no more accessible.

Following are the updates installed last night, I'll bold the one which i doubt created the problem.

KB2553014
KB2566450
KB2566954
KB2566456
KB2566958
KB2560890
KB2560885
KB2494022
KB2494001
KB2553094
MS Sharepoint Project server 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)
MS Sharepoint 2010 Service Pack 1 (SP1)

I Guess project server 2010 SP1 created the problem.
When we try to access the website, it shows the error as follows.

"Project Web App cannot connect to Project Server. For more information, contact your system administrator."

Any Quick help is highly appreciated, Guys please be quick as its my new job and very first task assigned.:eek:
Thank you in advance for your kind time and help.

Regards,
Farhan.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts