SharePoint Portal Server 2003

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sambojambo

Hi Guys and Gals

I currently have the evaluation copy of the above mentioned software but am having trouble creating a web site under the portal. I can create the portal alright but when I try and add a site under the portal it does not give me any forms to fill out in order to create it. It is a new server (reformatted pc) with win server 2003 on it and all the updates. Any body with any ideas on why the forms wont show when I try and create a site, please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online