1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

sharing a file.

Discussion in 'Networking' started by parvez9988, Sep 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. parvez9988

parvez9988 Thread Starter

HI EVERYONE.

i work in an bpo as an net admin.recntly what i did is i kept a fiel in sharing which all the employes saves there fiel every day.here .In our org we have(1-server and 20-nods.and all are in domain group).all the users are created in the server fron active dir.problem is local admin cand get access to tht computer .all the users are geting access and the domain admin is geting access but local admin cant get the access(contact u r administrator tht u have permission to access)

Thx in advance.

2. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

I can't really figure out exactly what you're asking here, care to restate that more clearly? You might also include the details of the network topology as well.

3. parvez9988

hi John

i have kept a file in sharing(bpo103 sys name )in our network which is of 1 server and 20 nods,and all are in one domain.The users whome are created by the server can access that file not the local administrator.how can i make local administrator to get access.I administrator when i type computer name in run \\bpo103 it gives
    (\\bpo103 is not accessible.You might not have permission to use this network resource.contact the administrator of this servers to find out if you have access permissions.
    There are currently no logon servers available to services the logon reauest.)
    If i type the same \\bpo103 in user which had been created by server user in the same system it will get access.
    plz solve my problem.:)

4. parvez9988

hi jon pls provide me a solution.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/752225

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice