sharing a file.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

parvez9988

HI EVERYONE.

i work in an bpo as an net admin.recntly what i did is i kept a fiel in sharing which all the employes saves there fiel every day.here .In our org we have(1-server and 20-nods.and all are in domain group).all the users are created in the server fron active dir.problem is local admin cand get access to tht computer .all the users are geting access and the domain admin is geting access but local admin cant get the access(contact u r administrator tht u have permission to access)

Thx in advance.

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
I can't really figure out exactly what you're asking here, care to restate that more clearly? You might also include the details of the network topology as well.

parvez9988

hi John

i have kept a file in sharing(bpo103 sys name )in our network which is of 1 server and 20 nods,and all are in one domain.The users whome are created by the server can access that file not the local administrator.how can i make local administrator to get access.I administrator when i type computer name in run \\bpo103 it gives
(\\bpo103 is not accessible.You might not have permission to use this network resource.contact the administrator of this servers to find out if you have access permissions.
There are currently no logon servers available to services the logon reauest.)
If i type the same \\bpo103 in user which had been created by server user in the same system it will get access.
plz solve my problem.:)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts