1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sharing Internet With Streamyx, Please help me dude!

Discussion in 'Networking' started by presidentkira, Jan 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. presidentkira

presidentkira Thread Starter

Hello,anyone out there can help me to configure my own LAN at my home.Let's me describe.I have a pc connected to Streamyx(my ISP) broadband.Basic 512K,static IP.
    I'm using Windows XP.
    I'm just bought a notebook and I wanna it connect to the Internet too while I'm online using my PC.Sound crazy,right..
    Can you show me step by step as I'm tried there were error 619(invalid username/password).Forget about this error.Now,can you show me how to do with this?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    NOTEBOOK(XP)
    PC(XP also)
    SWITCH(DLINK)
    ADSL ROUTER(Billion supplied by TMnet)
    STREAMYX account(BASIC 512k unlimited)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please show me step by step..I'm glad if u can solved this problem..:eek:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/539607