1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sharing network and files

Discussion in 'Networking' started by kornfanman0505, Nov 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. kornfanman0505

kornfanman0505 Thread Starter

Hi, i was wondering if someone could tell me how do i set up a connection between 2 PC's that are hooked up using a modem/router a 2WIRE white box and how do i do it so i can transfer music,pictures and like microsoft projects to the other using this connection , if possible. They both work on the same internet and work on ethernet wires. This is my 2nd post but the last one gave me too little deatial. Thank You for taking the Time =]

2. Old Rich

Old Rich

3. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

Please do NOT post multiple threads for the same issue, continue in your original thread.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/646619