Shelley Winters, RIP

ekim68

Mike
I always enjoyed watching her. Wasn't she in 'It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad, world'?

BTW brushmaster1, a distant cousin?

Did you ever talk to her?

telecom69

Gone but never forgotten
Great Actress whatever part she played....she was a Star...its sad to hear of her passing .....

ekim68

Mike
But, you know? 85, a pretty full life....I doubt I'll reach it....

I've never met her or talked to her. I was told by my mother that she was a third cousin or something, but it was on my father's side of the family, and my parents were divorced when I was less than a year old. I don't even remember my father, and I've never met anyone from his side of the family.

I wish I had met her... I always enjoyed her acting.

Gabriel

Account Closed
I wish you would have met her too Brushmaster...I really really enjoyed her work:(

She will be missed.:( I think my fav movie was A Place in the Sun (is that right?) and I remember her many appearances on the talks shows. A highlight was when she appeared on the Tonight Show with Johnny Carson when Oliver Reed said something to insult her and she dumped her drink on him. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online