shelllcon hidden window

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

[email protected]

I am using Windows XP and downloaded version 10 of Musicmatch Jukebox and since then startup and shutdown are very slow. Shelllcon hidden window pops up each time;when I checked Google others seem to be having the same problem.Musicmatch does not seem to reply to this problem.

i also have MusicMatch 10 but i dont have this problem.......did you download it illegally off a p2p or did you get it from there site or a CD......i got mine with my MP3 player.......i havent had this problem try takin MusicMacth out of the files that load at start up

[email protected]

Thankyou for your quick reply! Tried your suggestions,alas no significant improvements.Musicmatch came with my Dell computer and I had problems before when I downloaded new versions.The good news is the Shelllcon hidden window no longer pops up but still slow to start up and especially shut down.Happy New Year.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online