Shockwave won't download.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jdemnyan1116

Recently went to the Disney channel, needed shockwave to work. I have The newest version of Shockwave and Shockflash downloaded already. The message I got was could not download. check internet connection. In my downloaded program files , I have them installed. On the add/remove, it shows it but does not give any information about the size or nothing. Like its not even there.My hijack this log shows they are there. Should I remove it using add/remove? then reinstall? I went to macramedia site, followed all directions, leads, etc. Even tried to download from there, no luck. Security settings are no different than when they were installed the first place. Even lowered the security settings but to no avial. Could it be my internet provider? Don't want to remove it and not be able to use it. If you already have it installed, why should they download it again from the disney channel?

jdemnyan1116

Thanks for the help. Went to the url and downloaded the installer. Took only a few seconds, went to the Disney site, worked perfectly.

Good. Some Macromedia tales have not been ending so well lately.

Thanks for the feedback.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online