Shooting Kittens ( Sick )

I hope DaveC doesnt see this. It is sick but it is just a flash game. You cant ban a sick flash game

I know another, called Kitten Canon.

It's just a flash game. Don't like it, don't play it.

This post should be banned! You should be banned !

Just kidding. I almost wet myself with laughter - let's see that would be IAWMWL

Davec

Gone but never forgotten
Omega_Shadow said:
I hope DaveC doesnt see this. It is sick but it is just a flash game. You cant ban a sick flash game
If it were lawyers or politicians I'd play.

thought it was cool, I like cats (I once had 9 registered sealpoint siamese cats) Games are games. Would have done better but my mouse kept hanging (What is good to clean and lube a trackball mouse?)

Don't be too bitter, but sad to say I had to recently......

Well, It took me a few hours to get the nerve to do it..
My 13 year old cat was just suffering, and a vet is just too $$$ right now... I just couldn't watch him suffer, and had to end it myself..

A few tears and much sadness, but his pain was over quick..
He would pee, and poo in his bed, would stumble when he walked, and his ears had become dry and "crunchy"... It was sad and sick.. It was just time... :(

I don't say this to sicken anyone, just to kinda get it off my chest, you know kind of a rant..
The vets charge so much to "take" your friend... If you can't afford it, you must live with whatever you decide.. Let them suffer till the end, or end it quick..

Truly, not to offend, just to vent..

Don't feel bad, after I moved from NJ to VA I had to get rid of my cats, I gave them to good homes before I left, swore I'd never have another as they would not be the same. I soon found myself being pestered by a male stray. He was COOL! Everytime I tried to do something he was right there. The last thing I fed him was a piece of yellow cheese from my sandwich, couple days later I had to take him to the vet. Come to find out he had feline lukemia. Had to have him put to sleep, much better than suffering, though I hated to do it.
I miss him:( To this day I can not eat yellow cheese). Strang, you know that female cats will run males off when they have kittens around, well the females around here used to let him sleep with their kittens, they would climb on him and bite him, but he never once offered to harm them. I guess the mommas knew this and allowed him to be near their kittens. He was a gentle cat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online