1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Shortcut hotkeys dont work after reboot !

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by avi66, Sep 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avi66

avi66 Thread Starter

i have alot of shortcuts in a folder on my desktop i bind alot of them with hotkeys, all the hotkeys work great and after i reboot my pc they dont work, and i need to delete the hotkey(set him to "none") apply then set my key back and apply again to make it work again.
    i didnt delete any shortcut because i know that the hotkeys are property of the shortcut.
    what shold i do to reload\refrash my shortcuts hotkeys each time after i reboot?
    there is a way register to change or something to do for make them automaticly work after reboot ?
    (i use windows xp proffesional)

2. The_Oracle

The_Oracle

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/631013

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice