1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Should I buy this computer?

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by CloudAC, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. CloudAC

CloudAC Thread Starter

2. Classics

Classics

Looks ok, but theres no mention of Video Card, this could be a problem.

3. Specsnow

Specsnow

Hi there,

Actually the video card is mentioned, and is sufficiant enough to play those games pretty well. I'd say go for it. it seems like a nice machine for the money, and will play all the games you listen and then some.

Good luck!

4. dustyjay

dustyjay

First Name:
    Jay
    The motherboard in that system has integrated graphics. I would question the power supply in that case though. Looking at the other systems the seller has with that case state a 450watt power supply but do not mention a name barnd on it.

5. sup2a

sup2a

it would be able to handle WoW and whatnot but COD 4? ive never played it but it seems like a very system intensive game, very cool looking case though, i would say the PSU is absolute rubbish, its is in most pre built computers, the RAM would be cheap generic rubbish too, still most if not all pre built systems by big companies would be the same.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/754645

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice