1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

should i buy this?

Discussion in 'Games' started by AIRBORNE916, Jan 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. AIRBORNE916

AIRBORNE916 Thread Starter

2. courtlandhui

courtlandhui

what games are u trying to play w/ this? and you should put this in the hardware forum

3. Mayor Quimby

Mayor Quimby

if your trying to play games like acecombat 4, then defenitly worth it. although, i dont got a ps2 so i wouldnt know to be sure it it would work.

4. courtlandhui

courtlandhui

IMO: i rather play games using keyboard, unless it comes down to Air-Sims, such as X-Plane. And if its cheap, then probably its an investment.

5. Mayor Quimby

Mayor Quimby

he wants to get it for ps2. alot of people who play games on console dont like keyboard and mouse. i have freinds who play consoles and they hate keybaord and mouse.

6. courtlandhui

courtlandhui

woops, i though he was talking bout computers! ok, for ps2... i guess, but probably just for simulation games...

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/437195

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice