1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Should I delete Strong signal c723a437-2eaf-466d-a95b-3fa0966bf88c.dll?

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by atomicladybug, Feb 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atomicladybug

atomicladybug Thread Starter

I have done the auto runs and some stuff has come up in red, strong signal is one of them, I just cleared out a nasty almost-takeover by binkiland, but thank goodness a scanner on autorun started up even though everything else was down. It gave me an option to go online to register, so I went online and downloaded malwayrebytes, kaspersky scan and one other and half way through the scans it opened up my computer to me again. Had that not been on autorun, i would have been screwed. I am going to back everything up, but as my computer has just come back from repair a month ago I don't have too much...so... I need to Change programs from auto updating as this was why this all happened. So should I delete anything in red on auto runs?

My info:
    Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 8.1, 64 bit
    Processor: AMD A6-4455M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, AMD64 Family 21 Model 16 Stepping 1
    Processor Count: 2
    RAM: 5602 Mb
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7500G, 512 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 689979 MB, Free - 636982 MB; D: Total - 24184 MB, Free - 2914 MB;
    Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 193B
    Antivirus: Windows Defender, Disabled

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1142908

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice