Should i deleted these TIF's

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bicycle bill

Banned
This puzzles me. When i run %temp% i see all these temp files. Don't know how they got there or if i should delete them. I will see if i can get a screen shot of them and post it.

Can't post a shot that is readable. I would delete this thread but i don't see an option to do so.

bicycle bill

Banned
OK. I have the Ccleaner installed now. You said.

In the unnecessary button I check the top 4 entries

What four buttons? When i click the unnecessary button "normal type is already checked" Which of the others ones should i check. I ran the program with only "normal type" checked and 55 files were found.

Extra types
Temp Directories
Temp Internet files
Browser Hist
Browser Cookies

Edit: Never mind i see you were perfectly clear. I just misread . THanks MFD

I did not say buttons - the top 4 entries in the un-necessary dispay - in Ez Cleaner

Normal types
Extra Types
Temp direcoties
Tem[ Internet Files

bicycle bill

Banned
MFD. I ran the program again as instructed and it says it found 143 unnecessary files. Can i delete all of these files safely? Trust the program explicitly. I am gun shy since i once did somthing similar and as a result had to do a complete restore.

This XP system did make a restore point so if there is a problem i can get the PC up and running again. Am i correct on this?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!