Should i download service pack 1?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bryan123

I have an acer aspire.. netbook. and was wondering if i should download windows 7 service pack 1?? i just dont want my system to get crash.. anyone here have sp1 or any experience?
Thanks..

Why would it make your computer crash? If anything, it should make the performance better. SP1 is mandatory for future updates, as well.

I would defiantly install SP1 not having the latest updates can put you at risk for viruses. I have found that most netbooks run better after SP1 is installed. Microsoft tried to keep netbook architecture in mind during the build of Windows 7. They are trying not to make the same mistake they did with Windows XP tablet edition.

valis

helix2301, I'm editing out the links in all your posts. Feel free to add a link in your signature line, but please do not add them to the general thread of your post, it will be reported as spam.

Thanks,

v

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online