should I Get a New Computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Gizmoto

should I Get a New Computer
Ok so i was wondering if i should new computer Here Are my current Specks

Toshiba satellite L305-s5955
OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium , 64 bit:D:D
Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 900 @ 2.20GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10:eek::eek:
Processor Count (cores) : 1:eek::eek:
RAM: 4Gb;)
Graphics Card: Mobile Intel(R) 45 Express Chipset Family (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1), 1854 MbVrma:eek:
Hard Drives: C: 160gb HDD:eek:
Motherboard: TOSHIBA, Portable PC, Base Board Version, Base Board Serial Number:eek:
Antivirus: avast! Antivirus, Updated and Enabled and Avg Antivirus Updated and Enabled:eek:

I was think i Should get a laptop with Intel i5 Qaudcore,6GbRam,1Gb Vram, If you know any thing better let me know

And I'm selling the Toshiba satellite L305-s5955

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online