Should I upgrade to Media Player 10?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Sasquatch

I've been running MP 8 and hadn't upgraded to MP 9 due to the controversy I'd read about. But lately I've been unable to open any online links to .mpv files and haven't been able to figure out why, so I have to do something.

Is Media Player 10 stable? Any pros and cons to it?

Sasquatch

I hadn't upgraded to WMP 9 because of the reported "phone home" features, but I guess WMP 8 had them too. I don't play DVD's though so I guess it doesn't really matter in my case.

Thanks for the links. (y)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online