1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

should the ability to post a poll.......

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by XbrvhrtX, Oct 17, 2003.

?

Should the ability to post a poll....

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    53.8%
  2. NO

4 vote(s)
    30.8%
  3. Your talking about me, arent you!

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. XbrvhrtX

XbrvhrtX Thread Starter

should the ability to post a poll.......be removed from some useres

2. HexStar

HexStar Guest

3. moonmist

moonmist

see.....ya dont listen

4. HexStar

HexStar Guest

what??? The thread starter asked, "should the ability to post a poll.......be removed from some useres" and I replied and voted "no". How is that not listening???:confused:

5. XbrvhrtX

XbrvhrtX Thread Starter

Maybe its my fault, expecting a kid to understand subtle hints!

Hex, when you start your threads/polls from what I see most of them show how unhappy you are with the way TSG is run, Then you get in trouble because members try to gently hint at you to leave things alone, The TSG format is works just fine as it is.

You just sound like the little kid in the back of the car on a long journey, you know, the one that keeps on saying, "are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet."

Its allready been mentioned that your avatar is offensive, yet at this time of posting you still have it, that is an example of how you dont listen, and the list goes on.

6. moonmist

moonmist

Because with your troubles........the answe yes would prove that you have learned something......... now dont stress.

7. HexStar

HexStar Guest

no I know u were talking to me. I decided to not stoop as low as you and to ignore it.

8. HexStar

HexStar Guest

Is it a crime to like posting polls???!!!:mad:

9. Davey7549

Davey7549

Hex
    What has gotten into you lately? How can you expect anyone to respect you when you belittle most of us with your Avatar! Most of us are adults, many with children, and find your avatars attitude very offensive.

As far as the polls........
    They are a extra supplied by TSG, (Mike) for our use and should be used with a specific purpose and not abused. It seems to me we used to have HTML active here also but that was taken away because of abuse.

You have every right to use the polls as the next but abusing a privilege is flat out wrong on all counts!

Dave

10. Toddles18

Toddles18

No, but starting the same polls that you started before is spamming. A thread with no title or reason is spamming. You've started 7 threads in random within the last couple days. Yes, I know it is Random, but that is a bit overboard. Just chill on starting new threads and polls all the time and everything will be cool. :cool:

11. Toddles18

Toddles18

That is one thing I really do miss :(

12. HexStar

HexStar Guest

I'll change my avatar

13. SexyTech

SexyTech

And hopefully your attitude while your at it???

14. Jonesiegirl

Jonesiegirl Guest

There's one step in the right direction! (y)

15. HexStar

HexStar Guest

how do u like this avatar?

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/172677

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice