Show Us your Hobbies

buddhafabio

i am into model building (mostly planes) and toy collecting. so i wanted to start a thread for people to show off thier hobbies. and as i complete others i will post updates with those. :D

Attachments

Hey does Mike have a new honey now? I think she just color her hair and cut it but hard to tell so your have to tell us. :)

pyritechips

Jim
Gone but Never Forgotten
I used to build models when I was young but don't much any more. I built a Sherman tank and a Lancaster bomber for my Dad. I have only a F-1 Ferrari now and this 1/6 scale Harley. This is big! 16" long:

Attachments

TechGuy said:
Believe it or not, but it's the same pretty girl! You know how girls are, though... always changing their hair. www.MikeAndHeather.Net -- 5 years next weekend. :)
Yea I saved the picture and zoomed in on it and then I said yep that's Heather. :)
Hey lots of great new pictures Mike. (y)

Hopefully this counts as a hobby since I just love when we get away on the Harley. The feeling of free is great. :cool:

Attachments

I do woodcrafting/painting as a hobby. These start out as a plain pine board. I have all other projects that you can see Here if you like. :)

Attachments

Hobbies eh?

Well...I would have to say fixing cars...

I'm helping repair the floor in my dad's stang:

And I turned this into this

And I'm restoring this mercury this year, currently I'm ripping out the engine, but I don't have pics of that online yet:

The pop can is not part of the layout, just to give you size reference.
Barry

Hi Barry :) Does the train run? I never would have guessed it was that tiny if not for the pepsi can! Its very cool.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online