Show us your...Xmas trees!

AvvY

Just thought I'd start a funzie thread where people can post pictures of their xmas tree. I mainly just wanted to post mine because it is so tacky. We use to do the whole buy an xmas tree each yeah, and even for a while had a live one. Sometimes when my parents either didn't have the money or couldn't be bothered, we would just drag some random tree from the backyard and dress it up. Now that xmas is slowing down at my house we took the opertunity and bought this BLOW UP xmas tree at the post xmas sales a few years ago and have been using since. It' is great, doesn't make any mess, packs away neatly for next year, what more could you want?

And yes, they are blow up decorations on it too! See, no need for messy tinsel either! I think there is still a box of old xmas decorations up in the roof, but this tree is all we need :D

Feel free to add yours too!

buck52

Banned
SirKenin said:
No tree. No decorations. No lights. And it's just the way I like it.
Why did you post then ...nitwit... :rolleyes:

post again in this thread with a negative atttude and I'll ban you...period

buck

Avvy that looks a lot less fuss & just the thing for your situation :D

Our Christmas Tree :)

i have 7 trees in my house, if you count the 3-footers... we have 3 outside, 2 inside, and 2 big ones... an 11 foot and an artificial 8 foot tree... no pics, cause i dont have a camera :)

maybe i'll be getting one.... ;)

I don't feel like taking a picture... but we have one tree. It's an artificial... 7.5 ft?

No tinsel. Cats eat it. :eek: :p

Lots of elementary-school homemade ornaments. Several ornaments with family names on them, several "Baby's first Christmas" ornaments, "Our First Christmas Together" ornaments... ornaments from places we've been... etc. And of course there's the multicolor chaser lights and our old blinking star (which I am finally tall enough to put up w/o a ladder this year :D).

Not the most organized or particularly "Martha Stewart-like" but it's our tree. :D

I hate ram, I hope you got a camera for Christmas :D

That's a lovely tree Kath, :)
I lightened it a lttle also

TGG That sounds a lovely sentimental tree full of beautiful memories (y)

Gabriel

Account Closed
Thank-you for lightening Kaths tree YM...it is a great tree and room:) Kath
Hope to see yours too Teengeek:) Sounds fun
Great tree Mr. Welder:)

Here is ours. It really isn't much but it is the best anybody felt like doing this year.

The presents are on the coffee table because my Chihuahua's know what Christmas is. They get presents too.:D They would "open" them before we got up if not and then everybody would be pissed off on Christmas morning.

I love my little dogs, but they are bad. They always do bad stuff and I think that is why I like them so much. After I get over the urge to kill them for some of their stuff, I usually laugh about what they have done.

Nobody else is up yet, Becky always sleeps late these days. I am not going to wake anyone. I know this Christmas isn't going to be that great but it is one I am going to photograph more than any other we have ever had.

Attachments

I happen to think it's a pretty tree, Scott. :) And it's way more of an effort than I made.

I had to wake my kids up. :D Sleepy-male-Teenagers.:rolleyes: I had triple taped everything to slow down the opening process;) , but a few games and whatnot each and it was still over to quickly for to get shots of everything. :( Oh well.

Christmas is different this year but I will cease and desist comparing to past Christmasses right now, and make the most of this one, too. :)

My best to you, Becky and your families and pets :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts