Showing an RSS Feed on a webpage

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

CoasterFreak

Everett
Ok, here's the deal. I have some vBulletin Forums (just like TechGuy :rolleyes: ) They have an RSS Feed link. I also have a homepage that goes along with the forums. How can I make the homepage show the RSS Feed, as in the actual content from the RSS Feed.

Can't you take something like php and parse out the xml returned from the feed via the php xml functions? I've not gotten into it much, but I thought that you could load up an xml file and iterate through it kinda like an array in a foreach loop and print out the subsequent info you want.

CoasterFreak

Everett
Thanks for responding. I actually found an RSS Reader on hotscripts.com
I'm pleased with the results. Thanks again, though.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts