1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Showing image thumbnails on the desktop

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by muezan, Feb 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muezan

muezan Thread Starter

Windows XP

I read somewhere that all you have to do to see thumbnails on the desktop is to right click on a clear area of the desktop -> View -> Thumbnails

But I don't have View when I right click on my desktop not even in grayed out, so how do I enable thumbnails on my desktop?

I do have thumbnails everywhere else and when I go to the desktop with Explore I get thumbnails there but not on my actual desktop. I set my folder options to custom view for all folders.

Thanks for helping out,
    Muezan

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!