Shuffle music bringing up artists equally often

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

maartensesink

Hi!

I'm looking for software, a music player, which enables me to shuffle my entire music collection (mp3 files) in such a way that it plays every artist equally often, not every song equally often. All random shuffle modes I know give equal weight to individual songs, not artists. This means that when I have much more music of one artist I will hear his music much more often, even though I do not necessarily like this artist any more. I cannot find a music player with this option anywhere, although it seems to me to be something more people would want. Does anyone know any Windows 10 compatible software I could use?

Thanks very much!
Maarten

Last edited:

Oddba11

Jim
It's My Birthday!
I've not seen one that is configurable in that way. Shuffle is either on or off, but not configurable in any way that I've ever seen.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online