1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Shuffling Photos

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by abbie9, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. abbie9

abbie9 Thread Starter

Hi, Im trying to shuffle photos that are in a picture folder so that a movie can be created without me sitting infront of the computer for hours. I found the options that you can organise the photos in but there is no shuffle.
    Any ideas.
    Thanks

2. Hughv

Hughv

What do you mean by "Shuffle"?
    Picasa or Photo Story 3 can do this.

3. abbie9

abbie9 Thread Starter

Thanks for your reply. I have picasa. How do you shuffle them in that??? and by shuffle im mean not in any order. at the moment they are all in name order. I just want to be able to look at them and not know what photo is going to come next.

4. Hughv

Hughv

Maybe you mean a screensaver? Movies are in a fixed order, and can't be random.
    The XP "My Pics Slideshow" is supposed to be random, but I don't think Picasa has this feature.
    This one is also supposed to be random, but I haven't tried it:
    http://www.greggman.com/nostalgic/

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/766031