Shutdown system on a defined time.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ashras99

I require a software which shutdown my system on a defined time and also close properly all the running softwares and downloads.

or disconnect my internet connection on a defined time will also work. I am using Windows XP SP2.

I tried Shutdown After 1.0 but that not closes the softwares properly. When open the softwares they behave as crashed previously. Like Recent documents not shown etc...

ashras99

But if we schedule a shutdown task then this will close all the running softwares and downloads properly, I mean big downloads dont corrupted or any open file in a software.

Triple6

Rob
Retired Moderator
I don't think you'll find anything to do what you want. If you have an open MS Word document it will have to be saved and downloads paused, I know of no such program thats nice enough to do that for you.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online