1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sidebar Fix Wont Work

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by VistaMADEMEBALD, Sep 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VistaMADEMEBALD

VistaMADEMEBALD Thread Starter

Hi everyone hope someone can help i have noticed that a lot of people are having a problem with vista sidebar not working i also have this problem i tried the java fix and the .dll fix but alas it still wont work also when i right click my desktop i cannot open properties which means i cant use dreamscape or get automatic updates i always end up having to download them manually (like sp1) the only reason i got vista in the first place was for all the shiny new gadgets but as these arnt working im taking one last chance that someone here can help if not then im afraid to say im going back to xp and putting vista in the bin were it belongs so if there is a vista genuis out there who could help that would be great HERES HOPING :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/754375

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice