1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sidewinder plug and play game pad and NHL 2002

Discussion in 'Games' started by canadiangirl, Jan 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. canadiangirl

canadiangirl Thread Starter

I have a Sidewinder Plug and Play Game Pad that I use to play NHL 2002. At times either the game freezes and sends me back to my home screen or the game pad just stops working. I have installed the game pad and the game correctly I have lots of free space on my computer (Pentium 3 64.0 MB Ram). However when this happens I go into gaming options in my control panel and it says the pad is disabled or not connected. Even when I add it again it only works for a while and I'm back where I started.
    Any ideas anyone???? It is very frustrating when trying to play the game. I have been told the game is massive and slows down the computer is that true as well????
    Thank you!

2. monted

monted

what operating system?
    on ME i had to put the game pad controller on ID#1 in "control panel>game controllers"

3. monted

monted

did you ever get it working?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!