Sidewinder precision 2

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

RedOctober

i bought this a long time ago for my gaming needs havent used it since preety old 2. but when i play battle field 2 it wont work but wont even respond but my computer knows its plug in tho.

any idea?

RedOctober

pugmug

Banned
Calibrate it in windows.Control panel-game control-properties tab if running XP.

pugmug

Banned
Also go to their website and see if there are even drivers for it to go with your OS. You did say it was old,correct?

RedOctober

yup preety old i think its a discontiuned model but bought it for like 200 bucks when it came out. but its made by microsoft so i think there might be drivers

You need to set it up IN Battlefield 2. Go to options and set up for Jets AND again for choppers. You have to go through every command and enter an alies for that command. For example - if the default for roll right is mouse right - enter stick right instead. Just highlight the one you want to change and trigger the stick function that you want to control that movememnt.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts