1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Siemens 2604 router

Discussion in 'Networking' started by TOBAZ, Oct 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TOBAZ

TOBAZ Thread Starter

Hello every one; I have 3 pc's hooked to router and like to host a game on the Zone Match Mechwarrior4 and also play on it with the other 2 pc's. systems are 3 types ME,xp home and 2000 pro.
    OK ME can get into the Zone Match server browser and join a server and play. The other 2 can get into the server browser also but cant join any servers listed. Have tried for weeks now to get them all to work to noavail :( the router is very complex and i swear it talks a different language then Windowniese. All the pc's can get on the Internet OK. Any Help configuring the router would be nice.........THANKS

2. TOBAZ

TOBAZ Thread Starter

ok got it fixed just used a switch....Thanks

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/171774

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice