Siemens 2604 router

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

TOBAZ

Hello every one; I have 3 pc's hooked to router and like to host a game on the Zone Match Mechwarrior4 and also play on it with the other 2 pc's. systems are 3 types ME,xp home and 2000 pro.
OK ME can get into the Zone Match server browser and join a server and play. The other 2 can get into the server browser also but cant join any servers listed. Have tried for weeks now to get them all to work to noavail :( the router is very complex and i swear it talks a different language then Windowniese. All the pc's can get on the Internet OK. Any Help configuring the router would be nice.........THANKS

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online