-sigh- help please.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

HelpzMez

I have a standard VGA adaptor right.

I can't play Warcraft III because it doesn't support directx6, nor can I play project69.

Help please? oh and it said i am uptodate with it.

Ok, right click on "computer" and go to manage. Click on device manager. Click the plus next to display adapters and tell me what it says under there. It is very likely that your laptop lacks the graphics card required to play those games, but we'll see.

HelpzMez

=?
yes i have directx10 but it says 'cant support' same with project69 n stuff

Alright, what's the exact maufacturer and model of the laptop?
What windows is listing under there isn't helping at all, it almost seems like the wrong driver is installed.

your system is using an Intel X3100 running DirectX 9 should be able to run Warcraft 3 at decent frame rate.

Are you getting an error at installation?

HelpzMez

no for some reason whatever i go on that needs directx i can't. says about my gfx card.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online