Signatures

I've seen some really irritating flash sigs that are a parody on the old "Pull my finger" joke..................... that was a long day...........

talon03 said:
I've seen some really irritating flash sigs that are a parody on the old "Pull my finger" joke..................... that was a long day...........
LOL :D

There are some annoying ones out there. Some guy had one that was animated, and made the site almost impossible to navigate, on my old computer.

Omega_Shadow said:
Let me rephrase....
I am not talking about flashing text or the like, I am talking about possitional editing, such as bulleted lists, divided columns and the like so people that have alot of infomation (such as computer specs) can display them in a smaller space

Example: A normal TSG Sig now with two computers listed:

Computer A
-----------
-----------
-----------

Computer B
-----------
-----------
-----------

Now if we had columns, that sig would look like this:

Computer A | Computer B
----------- | -----------

That would save five lines of space!

>And something I just thought about, It would also alow for mods to have links to common asked for tools on one side of their sig and any other information they want (be it their own computer specs or a phrase they like) on the other.
Great Idea (y)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online