Silverstone SUG SG07 Mini ITX CPU COOLER? Identify this cooler?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Genius101

Oh I'm srry, I was talking about the specific CPU cooler (the one with the heatsink and visible copper coils)
It does not come with the case btw

From what I've seen about mini ITX boards most use socket 1155 processors. You would just have to look at socket 1155 coolers and find one that would fit the chassis. You might shoot Silverstone an email and they may tell you exactly what cooler they used in the video. I don't believe anyone is going to be able to tell you an exact make and model by looking at some heat pipes.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...006519&isNodeId=1&Description=cpu+cooler+1155

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts