Simcity 4 cd too scratched to work

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Pdumou6293

Hello all,

It seems EA Maxis products are giving me a run for my money. I let a friend borrow my Simcity 4 cd and it is scratched beyond use, problem is I can't get the game to run without it. I can't get a copy to work either. Anyone have any ideas? I really don't want to buy a new CD. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,
Pamela

You could try the Game Doctor, it seems to work pretty good. You can get it at a Best Buy, Circuit City, etc., for like $20, I think.

You could see if EA has a product replacement thing, I know Blizzard lets you send back the CD for a new one, and it only costs $10.

Pdumou6293

thanks for the idea I will check it out, I was hoping for an idea that wouldn't cost anything, but I am used to asking for too much, lol.

Pamela

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts