1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

similarities between Russians Communists and American liberals

Discussion in 'Controversial Topics' started by steppenwolf, Feb 24, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. steppenwolf

steppenwolf Thread Starter

2. ekim68

ekim68

First Name:
    Mike
    Which Americans are you targeting with your accusations? Those who are Liberal by Choice, or those who got Indoctrinated ? :confused:

3. steppenwolf

people like thom Hartman who has a talk show here and is on www.rt.com

4. ekim68

ekim68

First Name:
    Mike
    Are you saying that Thom Hartman is a liar? :confused:

5. steppenwolf

people like ed Schultz on radio and rfk jr and papantonio ring of fire radio alan colmes

6. 1956brother

1956brother

dictators brutalizing thier civilian populations is a daily occurance. the mistreatment of the marsh arabs was going on long before the first gulf war. saddam had been draining the marshes for some time. not a war crime.

the scud attacks on israel were an attempt to draw isreal into the war. hopeing to get the arab states against him to withdraw thier support for the coalition. it did not happen. israel stayed out of the war. not a war crime.

i have never seen any simularities between russian communisim and american liberalism. there is a HUGE diiference between the two when, it comes to freedom of thought and speech.

i would like to see george "W" bush in the docket at the hague for the second gulf war. his invasion of iraq based on total lies. this is a war crime.

7. ekim68

ekim68

First Name:
    Mike
    Amen Brother, about Bush.... The man could not even fulfill his Military tenure and yet declared himself the President of Peace...:confused:

8. buffoon

buffoon

well, if this thread is about anything, one can't help but wonder what it is.

If the title is meant to indicate that there ARE similarities, it would be helpful if they were explained. If the title merely poses a query, proper punctuation might help.

9. Wino

Wino

I'm going to take it as the OP isn't in the market for my People's Army cap with Mao's image on it.:eek:

Quite a leap from communism to progressive, although not so much as right wing conservative to fascism..................Hmmmm, must depend on your perspective.:rolleyes:

10. Wino

Wino

Ooooh, my, I'll jump on that bandwagon and throw in Condi, Rummy, Cheney, Wolfwitz, Laura and the Twins - I'm all in.:eek::p

11. buffoon

buffoon

........from mine, at least as far as propensity for totalitarianism goes, it isn't much of a leap from commie to fasho, either.;)

12. buffoon

buffoon

....don't want to be seen as standing aside, so add Tony BLiar from over here please.:)

13. Wino

Wino

..............................and Tony Bliar (nice play on last name)!

14. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1090771

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice