1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Simple Copy and paste in Excel

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by madgolfaddict, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madgolfaddict

madgolfaddict Thread Starter

Hi. Newbie here so please go easy.
    I have an excel spreadsheet with some INDIVIDUAL cells I need to copy and paste anywhere on the spreadsheet and need a macro to do it. Can anyone help? Its for classroom assignment.

So for example. Cell B1 is clicked on once and this initiates the copy of the cell contents and colour.

Another cell is clicked on anywhere on the same sheet and this delivers the paste and continues todo this on any other cells I click on until I select (for example) B2 which has another cell entry and colour.and then the process starts again.

Can anyone help me on this? I did search for previous posts but none I could find answered this specific question.

Many Thanks:confused:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1029944

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice