1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

simple database

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by pinhead, Dec 18, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. pinhead

pinhead Thread Starter

I hope someone could help me, I am looking for a simple database for a sheep herd operation that will incorporate jpeg as well as text. Simple is the optimum word. Thanks very much

2. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
    How many JPGs?? What software do you currently own?

3. pinhead

pinhead Thread Starter

Approx 800 jpeg (one for each animal), I am currently running windows 98 with MS Office, however I find micrsoft access very difficult to work with. There must be simpler database to wotk with. Thanks again

4. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
    There's probably not an easier/better database out there, Pinhead. If you've got Access (what version, by the way), I have off all next week and will happily help you create a database. Email me at [email protected]. Let me know that you're "pinhead".

You'll find Access much easier to understand by the time we're done.

:)

5. Randy48

Randy48

Dreamboat is right! There is not an easy database program to work with once you give it a try. The most difficult part is where to start! But if you use the Wizards, that takes the pain away and helps you understand how the program works!

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/62234

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice