Simple font question

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

beep_porter

This should be really easy, but for some reason I've been stuck on this for a couple weeks. I'm trying to build a similar toolbar like the one on the left side of :

http://www.goarmy.com/about/service_options.jsp?hmref=qu

I'm an intermediate using GoLive from Adobe.

First of all, do you have any idea what font that is and where to get it? Second of all, how do I make the navigation box? Do I use photoshop to make a small gif to line up in a table? I can't get the file to turn out right, it's either the wrong font or it's getting compressed in the process. How do specifically do I make the text file to be so clean?

Thanks.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online