Simple HTML coding, please somebody look at this real quick!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

invain

I'm trying to put together a website for an America's Army clan. Just something simple using html. I'm having a problem with one page though, I cannot for the life of me get all the images to lign up properly: http://www.freewebs.com/clansodsoldiersofdeath/roster.htm

Attached is the coding for that page, please anybody that has the time just look through it quick and help me with this.

Attachments

I think your slicing is part of your problem. You really do not need a slice for every TD in your tables, just make a thin 1 pixel slice and use it as a background for it and make the width 100%.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online