Simple Question to Most but Not to Me.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
I can't get the question properly.Pls make it clear, buddy!

:confused: means 'confused'.So is it what your query goes?--

What is a "confused thread"??

CCAMC1

chatterjee said:
I can't get the question properly.Pls make it clear, buddy!

:confused: means 'confused'.So is it what your query goes?--

What is a "confused thread"??
I am confused as to what a "thread" is; can you tell me in laymans terms, what a thread is?

Simple Question to Most but Not to Me.
#5.......

The above is the thread you have created

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
Yep, this is a thread. It's still a thin one, we have them with 5,000 posts in CD! :D

CCAMC1 said:
I am confused as to what a "thread" is; can you tell me in laymans terms, what a thread is?

A thread is nothing but topics.In many forums,I think you have come accross a button named 'Post new topic'.Here 'topic' means thread.Ok?

LauraMJ

Administrator
This is a thread, the topic of which is: "what is a thread?" :D

buck52

Banned
chatterjee said:
A thread is nothing but topics.
I would have to disagree... Can't speak for anywhere else but...The topic here is "Site Comments & Suggestion"
the thread is... "Simple Question to Most but Not to Me." :)

buck

LauraMJ

Administrator
buck52 said:
I would have to disagree... Can't speak for anywhere else but...The topic here is "Site Comments & Suggestion"
the thread is... "Simple Question to Most but Not to Me." :)

buck
"Site Comments and Suggestions" is the forum.

I did misname the topic of the thread, though, I lost track of the title, lol. The topic name (title) is Simple Question to Most but Not to Me.

;)

CCAMC1

From an old, ex-ranchhand to another horse person; thank you for the helpful information.

buck52

Banned
Howdy LauraMJ

Good thought process...
Here's the way I see it ... just so you know... :)

Tech Support Guy is the forum
Site Comments... XP... PhotoAlbum...Hardware... etc. are topics/categories within the forum to which you can start a new thread with a name/title of, for example...Simple Question to Most but Not to Me.... then any member that wishes can add a post to that thread... and so it goes... ;)

I hope the original poster has not gotten more confused... :D

buck

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online