SimpleTech backup software StorageSynch

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

vidman3117

I just got a SimpleTech 250gb external hd to backup my computer system using WinXP home. I came with StorageSynch and an overwhelming 100 page instruction manual. No Quick Set UP!! Has anyone here used this product, if so, can I pick your brain please! I have seen a lot of post on Genie Backup manager, however, it seems to be offering the same type of backup for $79 with only one year of support. The most important part of this backup is to protect my photos. .Jpg's, Tiff,s, Crw,s without compression or retagging those files with propritrary fils extensions. Any comments??
Regards,
Vidman

JohnWill

Retired Moderator
SimpleTech? Obviously, the company name does not reflect the product. :) Truthfully, I never even heard of these people.

To backup data files like photos, ZIP's, etc., all you need is a copy program, try Windows Explorer. I presume that the drive appears in My Computer when you connect it, treat it just like any other disk.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online