1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sims 2 problem please help?

Discussion in 'Games' started by guitarechoes, Apr 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. guitarechoes

guitarechoes Thread Starter

My problem is that during student creator my game either freezes during creation period or when the creation is being loaded to the neighborhood family bin, anyone know what the problem is? You can see my specs next to my name but I don't think it has anything to do with specs as everyt, anything else seems fine any help please?
    Also proof its not a graphics problem is that I can run spore on fine and spore is higher spec than sims 2.

2. billy18

billy18

Hello. Yes your specs are more than great. What do you mean when you say <student creator>? Do you use University expansion? Do you mean when you create a teenager?

By the way I used to play Sims 2 in past, and somehow I met lots of bugs, in-game mostly (rather than loading). There is a chance that your saves (the sims 2 folder in Documents) are corrupted. If not, try to update Sims 2 version...

(Hope that helps)

3. guitarechoes

guitarechoes Thread Starter

Ye I mean when creating a young adult on the university expansion, it freezes at other times as well but most frequently when Im in the creator for university, I'm not sure about saves but it could be the way I installed the expansions, does it effect it if you don't do it the order they were released?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/915542

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice