sims deluxe wont load

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mirren3457

Hey,
i unistalled sims 1 deluxe a while ago to upgrade to sims 2 but now theres not enough room for sims 2 ive gone back to sims 1 deluxe. the problem is everytime i try to load it it gets to the adjusting emotional weights page and goes back to the desktop with no error message. Ive tried uninstalling it and using the sim eraser and when that didn't work i deleted maxis from my registery but still have the same problem. Ive also tried starting the game with -w -nosound in the shortcuts but nothing will work.
Im running it on windows XP home. Any ideas?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online