1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

sims theme park wont load

Discussion in 'Games' started by julia2517luv, Sep 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. julia2517luv

julia2517luv Thread Starter

well i tried all the disks besides the ones that say download sims theme park first. i will put it and and it doesnt do anything! :mad:

2. moorsey38

moorsey38

To my understanding you need the original sims to load up any expansion pack of the game, If you already have this installed on your pc please read on.

Confussion occurs in these type of circumstances because somehow parts of the games folder have been deleted which then does not become a full game, The computer then reads this as if the games not their (Theireticly it's not)
    So I advise you to uninstall, You must uninstall the game otherwise parts of the game will be wondering around your computer taking space for no purpose.
    After removing the game, Insert the disk again and install the sims onto your computer.
    Hopefully this should then allow you to play any expansion pack, If you didn't notice this it clearly marks thats the sims origional version is required to play the game.

Thanks alot,
    Moorsey38

If this does not help please inform me as i'm willing to help.

3. julia2517luv

oh ok thanks because i left the first sims game at my friends house thanks!

4. julia2517luv

oh ok thanks because i left the first sims game at my friends house thanks! :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/275839

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice