1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Sims2 (original) Phone problems

Discussion in 'Games' started by chete, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. chete

chete Thread Starter

Hi everyBody. I saw other post with my same problem, but it don´t see Any answer to it, so I post it as a new one just in case anyone found a solution:

Every time I tell my sims to use the phone the icon goes towards the corner of the screen, but then disappears! so they can't make any phone calls, they need a gardener and repairman...different things, but can't call anyone, not even other sims! I can't even invite over the headmaster for one of my children.....

I have a lot of mod hacks installed on the game. It all happen´s with the last ones i installed, but i remove them and the problem still stands THERE...

PLEEEEASEEE HEEEELP

2. SouthParkXP101

SouthParkXP101 Banned

Have you tried uninstalling the game then reinstalling it ?

ive had similar problems before and that might solve it

3. chete

chete Thread Starter

Thanks southparkxp101 i´ll try that, but i should have add in my post "WITHOUT REINSTALLING THE GAME"......

4. SouthParkXP101

SouthParkXP101 Banned

well do you have a problem with re in stalling ?
    looking at you pc specs it should be pretty fast

5. SouthParkXP101

SouthParkXP101 Banned

ok
    my pleasure

6. SouthParkXP101

SouthParkXP101 Banned

the main problem with the sims games especally is sometime less advancecomputers dont download the graphics well enought and the game has erors reinstalling is normally the nest way to fix a simple problem like that

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/488706

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice