since sp2 cannot read html in outlook

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

laguy

Since I downloaded Service pac 2 in XP, I cannot read my emails in outlook express in html. Any advice? Thanks! :confused:

With OE open, click on Tools . . Options . . Security . . uncheck the line that starts with "Block images and other . . . . "

wrs

bearone2

Banned
simpswr said:
With OE open, click on Tools . . Options . . Security . . uncheck the line that starts with "Block images and other . . . . "

wrs
i followed your directions in oe6 and don't see "block images......" but in "read" i can check/uncheck for reading of messages in "plain text":cool:

If you don't see that option in the Virus Protection section you do not have the latest version of OE

wrs

yep . . at least the newest options

There is a way to change the security options in the older version, but I don't have one in front of me . . should be roughly the same . . maybe if you nose around in the options tab . .

wrs

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online