1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

site bookmark

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by bassfisher6522, Aug 1, 2018.

Advertisement
  1. bassfisher6522

bassfisher6522 Thread Starter

I have this issue with this site bookmark in FF. The bookmark has a red 3 in it that wont go away. How can I fix this?

bookmark.PNG

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    I am not sure, but think that it means you had 3 alerts when you made the bookmark. Where you have the red 3 I have a blue question mark (?). So, if you delete the bookmark and then bookmark again when you have no alerts you should not see the red again.

3. bassfisher6522

I've tried that and didn't work. I also tried cntrl f5 with no luck. I have no alerts showing......so IDK what's going on.

4. 2twenty2

2twenty2

A long shot here but how about deleting the TSG cookie it may be corrupt. If you do make sure you know your TSG login credentials and login.

bassfisher6522 likes this.
  5. TechGuy

TechGuy Administrator

First Name:
    Mike
  6. bassfisher6522

I just dumped FF and cleared it out from the registry and will start over with a clean slate.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1213846

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice